Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pretty Serious VT100

Good morning everyone, happy Tuesday! Today I have a super quick post for you all. I realized that I still had some Pretty Serious swatches that I haven't shown you guys yet, and I figured what better time than when she is having a sale!! This week only, all Pretty Serious products from the Hello World collection are 50% off! You can find the collection here at Pretty-Serious.com.

Today I have swatches of Pretty Serious VT100! VT100 is an AMAZING bright green polish packed with large pieces of gold shimmer. This is one of those polishes I like to call "brocaded shimmer." I am in LOVE with this polish, and when I was swatching all my Pretty Serious polishes I made sure to save this one for last so I could wear it as a full manicure. I got so many compliments on it! Anyways, the formula was superb and on par with the rest of the Pretty Serious polishes that I tried. Oh, and it's from the Hello World collection so it is only 4.95 AUD this week!

Here's 2 coats of Pretty Serious VT100. Enjoy!!

Ahhh so amazing! What do you guys think!

Thanks for stopping by today!!

49 comments:

1. Okay, I can't read your blog anymore. These Pretty Serious swatches are slowly making their way to the top of my must-have-now list. Dangerous!

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Like I said, they are super duper on sale right now so it wouldn't be the worst thing if you picked up a few!

Delete
  2. The color is soooo pretty!!! The green is gorgeous, and the sparkles make it so much better!! :)

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shimmer definitely puts this polish over the edge, it's a stunner for sure!!

Delete
  3. OHMG what a pretty green, I agree with Amanda LOL

ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is a gorgeous shade and looks absolutely stunning on ya :)

ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Gosh. I am absolutely IN LOVE with this color, it's so fabulous!

ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love! So beautiful! :) Love the swatches! :)

ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning shade! This is soooooo yummy!

ReplyDelete
  8. I totally grabbed all the Hello World polishes because of the sale. I can't wait to receive them!

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy!!! You are going to LOVE them, can't wait to see your swatches!

Delete
  9. MORE gorgeous greens??? Stop torturing me with them!!!

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I know, I have this thing for greens and I can't stop!!

Delete
  10. Gorgeous! This is such a rich and velvety green shimmer. Love it!

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does have a velvety quality to it, doesn't it? Glad you like!

Delete
  11. Wonderful green! I don't have any from this brand.

ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ridiculously impressed with what I've tried from them so far, they're having a sale now so it's a great time to try a few things!

Delete
  12. This is beautiful on you! No wonder you saved it for a full mani!

ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not normally a fan of bright green polish, but this one I like! Looks great on you. :)

ReplyDelete
  14. wow this is stunning! one of the prettiest greens i've ever seen!

ReplyDelete
  15. what a stunner, it makes my knees weak *.*

ReplyDelete
  16. O.M.G. This is sunning! Really, really stunning!

ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh I JUST ordered this and BSOD. It looks fabulous! I can't wait for them to arrive!

ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a gorgeous shade! The shimmer also looks really amazingggg

ReplyDelete
  19. Holy Moly....This color is so freaking gorgeous!

ReplyDelete
  20. This is seriously one of my all time favorite greens! Beautiful swatches!

ReplyDelete
  21. I love this one! It is definitely a stunning green!!

ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I appreciate each and every one! Any comments with links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog, please send an email to thescholarlynail (at) gmail (dot) com, and I will be more than happy to check it out! Thanks for your cooperation =)