I just want to make it clear that I am in no way a professional nail tech. Nail care is just a hobby of mine, and I would be nowhere in the nail world without the other blogs and other lovely ladies out there who inspire me day in and day out. Part of the reason why I took on the academic theme to my blog is because every day I learn something new about nails - for me, it is a continuing education process. I love keeping up to date on the newest trends and techniques, as well as just improving my polishing technique as well! I hope that we can all learn something together as I embark on this journey of nail blogging!
Here are some things you can expect to find on my blog:
- TONS of NOTD (nail of the day) pictures
- Nail polish swatches!
- Advice on my favorite top coats, base coats, nail treatments, and more
- Tips and tricks on various forms of DIY nail art
- Honest product and company reviews
- Nail polish in the news
And some things you will not find here:
- Fake nails (i.e acrylics and gel) - I'm into the natural nails look
- Gel nail polish (i.e. Shellac, Gelous, etc.) - again, just not my thing
- Dishonest fluff
- Negative attitudes
Anyways, I'm so excited to finally get this blog going. I will end this post with my VERY FIRST NOTD picture as well as my most recent, just to give you folks an idea of how far things have come in the past year or so. Please note, these pics have been taken with cell phone cameras and are of low quality. I assure you that future pics will be much more appealing!
Without further ado, my very first NOTD pic:
|AHHHH! The horror! Look at those cuticles. Omg. So sorry you all had to see that!!|
|See? Things have gotten better!!|