Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pink Wednesday: Kleancolor Metallic Pink a.k.a. The Most Awesome Pink Ever!

Good afternoon my fellow polish nerds!! Today I have for you Kleancolor Metallic Pink, which is probably the most incredible pink nail polish I have ever seen in my life. If you saw my post last month on Kleancolor's Metallic Orange, you know how amazing these polishes are. They are the most saturated, pigmented foil polishes on the market. The best part is, they will only set you back about $2 a pop. How awesome is that?

Kleancolor Metallic Pink was so awesome, in fact, that it broke my camera! Not literally of course, but I tried about a million different settings and not one was able to capture how truly amazing this polish is. The best way I found to take this was with a diffused flash, but because the polish is SO metallic, the reflection of the flash still is bothering me. This way gave the most true representation of the color though, so please try to bear with me.

Metallic Pink was a breeze to apply; I could have just stuck with one coat but I did two for good measure. These Kleancolor Metallics are some of the funniest polishes I have ever worked with in my life. Funny in a good way, that is. They are awesome straight out of the bottle, but when you put the top coat on, it does something to the polish to really make it glow. And I mean GLOW. I could probably flag down traffic with these babies. If I was stranded on a desert island, and could only take a few polishes with me, a Kleancolor Metallic would most definitely be in there.

So, here is the pink so awesome that it broke my camera: Kleancolor Metallic Pink. Enjoy!







Happy Thanksgiving Eve everyone! I'm off to get my pie baking on. See you all tomorrow =)

XOXO
-Jacqui

11 comments:

  1. It is pretty gorgeous! I would love to snatch some metallics from Kleancolors, and I do love the price!

    Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! Check out beautyjoint.com, you can pick these bad boys up for $1.75 each! I have pretty much all the metallics, they are some of the coolest polishes I have ever used!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you as well =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! It's much more awesome in real life, if you can believe it. Such a cool polish =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have awarded you the Versatile blogger award,you can claim it here if you like
    http://nailsandstuff-shannara.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pink too! Great for stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I'll have to try them for stamping yet, I bet they are amazing though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I appreciate each and every one! Any comments with links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog, please send an email to thescholarlynail (at) gmail (dot) com, and I will be more than happy to check it out! Thanks for your cooperation =)