Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pink Wednesday: NYX Girls Kinky Pink

Hi everyone! I promised you that I would be back, and here I am. Just wanted to throw out a quick Pink Wednesday post today. Again, I apologize for my absence and I hope to be blogging back to full swing here very shortly.

My pictures today are quick, not cropped or edited and show the absolute disarray my nails and cuticles are in at the moment. My cuticles are dry and unmoisturized and my poor nails are all in different shapes. They are really in need of some TLC, that's for sure!

Today I decided on Kinky Pink from my last NYX Girls order. I love this polish! It is a hot pink shimmer with blue and gold glass flecks throughout. It took a good three coats to reach opacity (and cover the stains that my last blue polish left me with) but it was pretty easy to do thin coats so no problems with bubbling or anything like that. Overall, a pretty smooth application.

The glass fleck is very subtle, and lends the hot pink just a bit of a silvery-blue sheen, depending on the light. I couldn't capture the blue flash very well in the pictures, but rest assured that it is there.

So here she is! It started raining when I was taking the pictures, so that is why you see the occasional water droplet in them =)




I appreciate you all coming back and visiting after my hiatus! Nothing crazy has been going on, just school and life have been super busy lately =) See you all again soon!

-Jacqui

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I appreciate each and every one! Any comments with links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog, please send an email to thescholarlynail (at) gmail (dot) com, and I will be more than happy to check it out! Thanks for your cooperation =)