Thursday, November 24, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Happy almost Black Friday everyone! I hope all my American friends are enjoying a nice food coma right now =)

Yesterday the lovely Shannara over at Nails and Stuff gave me the Versatile Blogger Award. Her blog is so much fun, so definitely mosey on over and check it out if you haven't already =) Thanks girl!


There are a few rules with this award:

1. List 7 things about yourself.
2. Pass this on to 15 other bloggers.

But see, I'm all about breaking rules in life, so I'm just gonna go ahead and TAG EVERYONE because the nail blogging community is so wonderful, you all deserve it!

 I'm sure you are all DYING to know 7 things about me, so here you go!

1. My top 3 favorite shows of all time are: Dawson's Creek, Lost and Degrassi. Do you see the disconnect there?

2.  I have been a Girl Scout since first grade, and spent ever summer of my adolescence at Girl Scout camp. I actually just went back to my camp for an event a few weeks ago. Girl Scouting has been very important in my life, I want to have at least one girl child so that I can one day be a Girl Scout leader!

3. Besides nail polish, I also collect perfume and I even have a perfume bottle tattooed on my right wrist.

4. My overall career goal is to be a baker and an attorney. Torte Reform. Get it?!

5.  My wedding was Halloween themed and was featured in The Knot magazine.

6.  My favorite nail polish of all time is OPI My Throne for a Cranberry Scone. 

7.  As you could tell by my Thanksgiving post, I have a wiener dog. 2 wiener dogs, actually. I am obsessed with dachshunds, especially my 2 babies UZI and Arrow. I will never own another breed of dog. So yes, my husband and I are weird wiener dog people. 

And that's all folks! I'd love to hear about all of you, so again, please feel free to claim this award for your own! I hope you all had a delicious holiday and I will see you all tomorrow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I appreciate each and every one! Any comments with links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog, please send an email to thescholarlynail (at) gmail (dot) com, and I will be more than happy to check it out! Thanks for your cooperation =)